HURGHADA, GIZA, LUXOR, CAIRO, ASWAN
Hurghada is Famous for its superb diving opportunities, Hurghada is especially appealing to those with little experience of scuba diving, who come to marvel at the underwater reefs and awesome marine life. Tourism is now a huge part of Hurghada and each year, many tourists choose to combine their holiday here with visits to other prominent locations along the Nile Valley, including the relatively nearby city of Luxor.Aswan is the ancient city of Swenett, later known as Syene, which in antiquity was the frontier town of Ancient Egypt facing the south. ... The ancient name of the city also is said to be derived from the Egyptian symbol for "trade", or "market"
* visit Giza pyramids and sphinx and Egyptian museum
* visit to High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and temples of Isis on Philae island
* visit west bank including the Valley of the Kings and Queen Hatshepsut memorial temple
* full day Nile cruise sailing to Dendara and visit to Dendara temple, and enjoy sailing on the Nile
* Full day free at leisure in Hurghada